3/30/2015

[100th Combined Graduation Ceremony] From Muslim To North Korean Defector “Shincheonji Zion’s Theology Is Word Of Truth”



[100th Combined Graduation Ceremony] From Muslim To North Korean Defector Shincheonji Zion’s Theology Is Word Of Truth


 2014 Summary Of The Graduation Speech


 “After Listening To The Word Of The Entity Of The Law Of Moses, I Felt Like Freeing Myself From Hejab.“ 


"I Chose This, Judging By Myself And I Have Never Made This Kind Of Certain Decision Before.“ 




[Cheonji News=Journalist KangSuKyung]

“During 11 days since the seminar has opened, I studied all the lecture videos that’s in English and every time the parable has reveals, I was so curious that I couldn’t wait until the next parable reveals.
(July 28th, Slovakian local reporter Terretious the representative of the Simon tribe graduates)

"I felt a shiver when he told me clearly about the secrets of the kingdom and he was an angel when he reveal all the prophets to fulfillment which I couldn’t even touch."
(April 27th the representative of Thaddaeus, graduate from theology school)

Even though I’ve believed God for Decades, I couldn’t know the secret of God at all. However, Shincheonji gave a clear biblical basis and reasons and taught the right ideas and ideals as a citizen of heaven. I chose this, judging by myself and I have never made this kind of certain decision before." (December 3rd, North Korean defector- NamEae, representative of graduates of Peter tribe)

  

“I heard The word of truth in Shincheonji that I was eagerly sought. After listening to the word of the entity of the Law of Moses, I felt like freeing myself from hejab.” (December 21st , Pakistan Muslim Mr. Sharma Rakhine, representative graduates of Matthias tribe)

 Numerous people following the word of truth crowed into Sincheonji and entered the church through the graduation of 12 tribes. Graduates have very high satisfaction with Shincheonji’s Zion theology.
They emphasized that the Shincehonji Zion theology is the word of truth that could not be learned from any other places.
 

Especially, for this graduation ceremony held in this year, lots of graduates who have experienced various religion but ended in Shincheon

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기